Can you believe it, my little cinnamon sticks? We’ve reached four full years of Frog on a Dime. You’ve made this step of faith (and fear!) so worthwhile for me. My desire to be an encouragement has come full circle so many times, thanks to you, I’m a curlicue (and yeesh, that is quite a sight!)
To thank you for your, well, your YOU-ness, I want to offer you FOUR chances to win this Happy 4th Birthday Giveaway.
Win one of four prizes:
- An Idea Journal to start your new year.
- A critique (up to 10 pages) of your picture book or middle grade novel in progress.
- A doodle pad & pen. (Plus, I’ll draw a doodle just for you to get you started.)
- A surprise prize!
Four quick as a wink ways to enter:
- Become a new follower of Frog on a Dime. (Sign up’s on the home page.)
- Leave a comment under this post on Facebook.
- Like and retweet this post on Twitter.
- Share a comment, suggestion or question on this post below.
Your ideas for future post topics, your writing-related questions or nominations for guest bloggers are especially welcome.
Enter by 4 p.m. (EST) on Friday, December 9.
I can’t wait to dole out the prizes. So, hop to it! What are you waiting “four”?
I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of youth. ~ Ovid